At Nessy we are best known as advocates for children with dyslexia around the globe. But the Nessy programs are not only for dyslexia. Nessy is widely used for whole class, phonics, math, typing and early reading instruction. Nessy collaborates with some of the world's leading academics, and follows the Science of Reading, to ensure our programs are based upon proven research.
Our goal is to provide effective learning to all children, at an affordable cost.
- Find out how we started, and why we are so passionate about helping children with dyslexia.
- Nessy is on a mission to change how children are taught to read. Our goal is to educate and inform every teacher about the Science of Reading and dyslexia.
- Watch the inspiring true story of 8 year old Mike and his mother Pat Jones who are the founders of Nessy Learning. The award winning short film Mical tells their story, and has become the most popular film about dyslexia ever.
- Nessy learning is inclusive because it is individualized. Methods are based on Structured Literacy, and are guided by the Science of Reading.
- Nessy believes it is important to consider how our decisions and learning materials affect current and future generations by focusing on sustainability, fair trade, racial justice, fairness, diversity, and inclusion. Nessy has a zero tolerance of bigotry, modern slavery, sexual harassment or bullying.
- Nessy is a world leader in providing support for those with dyslexia, our award-winning educational programs and advocacy are changing the world for dyslexic children.
- We collaborate with many amazing companies and organizations around the world. All of whom share our ethos to learning and our passion and dedication to helping children with dyslexia.
- Experts advice from leaders in the field of education, The Science of Reading, dyscalculia, dyslexia, and other learning difficulties.
- Contact our support team for further help and inquiries, or use our contact form online and one of the team will be in touch.