Free Learning Resources
Nessy support teachers and parents.
Use these free educational materials to help you teach your students. These worksheets, flash cards, eBooks and teaching videos are here to support learning at home or at school.
- The Nessy approach introduces letter sounds in small groups. Use flash cards and games to learn a group of sounds.
- Did you know there are more than 40 different sounds (phonemes) in English? The Nessy Phonic Sound pack is a great way to learn them.
- ‘e’ can make short vowels long. The magic ‘e’ sends its power to weak vowels to make them strong.
- Watch Nessy videos for free. The Nessy YouTube channels have valuable resources for parents, teachers and students.
- Dyslexia facts and information, printable posters to spread dyslexia awareness in your school, and global dyslexia information from dyslexia experts around the world.
- Free Nessy resources for learning at home; phonic sound cards, printable worksheets and games (floss, magic e, CVC, prefix and suffix), and more!
Download our eBooks:
- The Nessy founder and author, Mike Jones, wanted a simple and quick way for educators, parents and children to understand dyslexia. The full-page llustrations immediately communicate both the difficulties and the positives about dyslexia.
- What does a dyslexic child need from their teachers to succeed? This books empowers children and their parents with the knowledge they need to self-advocate. Written by Tiffany James, Head of Educational Development at Nessy.