At Nessy, we believe homeschooling families should be supported with effective evidence-based teaching materials.
Nessy’s digital based programs make it possible to get Science of Reading influenced Structured Literacy teaching anywhere in the world.
The founder of Nessy, Mike Jones, was taught to read at home by his mother (Pat Jones OBE) after he failed to learn at school. In 2019, the short film MiCAL was made about their story.
Nessy began as a homeschooling program in 1977. To support our homeschooling roots, we have decided to provide families with a portfolio of free materials to help teach children at home.
Throughout the month of September:
- Get a free app each week!
- Print flashcards and worksheets for free.
- Get Nessy’s award winning Touch Typing Program “Nessy Fingers” FREE between 7th-14th September
- Print fluency building games and worksheets, to make and play at home
- Get Nessy Numbers time tables practice sheets to print at home and watch the time tables video lesson online.
Watch for our anuual homeschool bulk buy for parents enabling homeschool families to come together to get huge bulk discounts on valuable programs!
Looking for free educational teaching videos that help kids with phonics, spelling, grammar and time tables? Subscribe to the Nessy Channel.
Looking for FREE educational videos for young children? Subscribe to the Go Hairy Phonics channel, especially for children aged 4-6.
If you’re looking for information about dyslexia, subscribe to Dyslexia Explained.