A case for reducing the need for reading and literacy interventions by preventing reading failure before it happens. America’s literacy crisis has reached epidemic proportions, 65% of American 4th graders do not read at basic proficiency level. This post takes a look at ways in which we can solve that crisis.
- Meet Georgia Ryan, New South Wales’ Youth Ambassador for Dyslexia Mid North Coast.
- How to Talk to Your Child about Dyslexia.
- Benefits of Learning to Touch Typing
- Film about dyslexia goes viral, and is watched over a million times!
- 40 Runs Under 40 – Elaine Spencer, Raises £1,500 for the Dyslexia Trust!
About 1 hour ago:#dyslexia #dyslexiasupport #dyslexiaAwareness https://t.co/cYY6TfN9PK
14 hours ago:RT @MindSuperheroes: @Hatts81 @adamboxer1 @teacherhead @HuntingEnglish @RogersHistory @PaulGarvey4 @KateJones_teach @NessyLearning is great…
14 hours ago:RT @BytesDyslexia: This, from @NessyLearning https://t.co/3Bkhk4LV7n
14 hours ago:RT @haani_opi: Just completed the '#Dyslexia Training Certificate' from @NessyLearning Thank you for making this course available for free…