We offer weekly product training for new and existing users to come view our training video to learn the ins and outs of Nessy Reading & Spelling accompanied by a member of our team at hand to answer any questions. The webinar lasts roughly 40 minutes. To access the training via a Zoom webinar, please click the link below at the time stated:
Nessy Training Webinars will return soon!
We are just working on making our training sessions even better and will be back holding the weekly webinar very soon. In the meantime, you can access a recorded version of the webinar amongst a number of great getting started videos here.
If you need urgent assistance with using your program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0117 923 9777.
If you need help joining, please watch this video about how to join a zoom meeting:
or you can follow these instructions:
1) Click the link above which will take you through to the webinar landing page. A download will automatically begin that will allow you to access Zoom, our webinar hosting program.
2) Once it has finished downloading (this should only take a few moments) click the downloaded file and select run to launch Zoom.
3) If the webinar has not begun yet then you will need to wait until the webinar commences.
4) Once the webinar has begun, test your computers audio is working by selecting the ‘Test Computer Audio’ option at the bottom of the page. You will only need to make sure that your speaker is working as you will not need to use the mic.
5) If you continue to have trouble please let the host know via the chat. They will also do a sound test and check everyone is set up correctly before starting the webinar.
*Please try to access the webinar link 10 minutes before the start time to ensure that everything is working correctly so there will be no hold ups.*
If you can’t make the webinar session, you can access our training videos and FAQs in our help section here.