Become an Ambassador School
About Nessy Ambassadors Schools
Nessy Ambassador schools exemplify leadership in helping every student reach their potential; they appreciate the benefits of professional development & training and the value of assistive technology in empowering students. They are keen to adopt best practices in accommodations and modifications to support struggling learners and are passionate about sharing successful practices to support students worldwide.
Requirements for Ambassador Schools
- Must have had a minimum of 20 Nessy Reading & Spelling licences for at least 24 months
- They must be able to demonstrate they recognize and support students with dyslexia
- Must be able to demonstrate outstanding results from consistent usage of Nessy Reading & Spelling
- Must be from an area where we have no existing Ambassador Schools
Benefits for Ambassador Schools
- Receive free access for the school to Nessy’s Dyslexia Training worth £20 a teacher.
- Up to 25% off all Nessy programs as part of your exclusive position as an Ambassador School
- First to receive new content or beta trials
- Inform and guide future software development and enhancement
- Free Nessy bonus pack when you sign up
Role of the Ambassador School
Becoming an Ambassador school is completely optional. To qualify for the program and the benefits listed above, participating schools agree to:
- Allow Nessy to showcase their experiences and results with other schools
- Allow Nessy to include their school in a list of Ambassador schools that are available to answer questions from other schools in your county or area.
- Informally share their experience and results with other professionals in your county or area as they see fit.
- Host a Nessy evening once a year to cluster schools in their area.
- Provide feedback in the form of a short survey once a year.
Apply to Become an Ambassador School
To apply to become a Nessy Ambassador School please fill in the form below telling us:
- Your secret word, email address and contact number
- Number of Nessy Reading & Spelling licences you have
- How long you’ve been a Nessy customer for
- What your school does to recognize and support dyslexia
- Why you want to become an Ambassador and why you think your school qualifies