Hairy Phonics 1
Learn phonics with the Hairies!
About the App
After learning the alphabet the next step is the introduction of consonant digraphs – where two consonants join together and make one sound.
Hairy Phonics develops phonemic awareness. This is a particularly important skill for early readers, to develop good reading skills. Designed for ages 4-6 years.
What it includes
- Learn consonant digraphs and floss doubles : sh, ch, th, ck, ff, ll, ss, zz, ng.
- Guides you through a structured sequence of learning.
- Phonic animations link an action with the sound.
- Trace the letters with your finger.
- Play games to blend the phonemes into a whole word.
- Save all the Hairies and see them dance.